Do you like music ? Chapter 3 part 37

Belatucadrus 09:37 04 Jul 2019
Answered

Today the link is below, they're from Spain I can't be fagged to write an into.

Click Here

Aitchbee 11:29 04 Jul 2019

This effort has all the hallmarks of Eurovision ... only thing missing was a Graham Norton voice-over.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:33 04 Jul 2019

Thank god the Graham Norton voice over was missing :0) - still it might have made it better.

QuizMan 22:27 05 Jul 2019

One question. Why is it called the Coast of Silence - or is that wishful thinking?

wee eddie 19:22 08 Jul 2019
Answer

It gives me great strength the Heavy Rock is alive "and tuneful". Cracking stuff, even though I didn't understand a word

Belatucadrus 19:44 08 Jul 2019

even though I didn't understand a word

The Coast of Silence

The sea spat out a moan so faint that no one could hear A pain so deep That a whole coast died

Today the sick cloud is moaning as well And the pain is writing threats in the sand Fear is cooing a dolphin that drank from some dark waters, its luck running out

Come, I want to hear your voice And if there´s love left in us Let´s keep it from dying Come, for inside you there is the solution To save the beauty that's left

Where usury raises its head Ambition and power will be born and will sprout from the earth Which is agonizing out of self-interest

They say, a seagull decided in a suicidal act to sacrifice itself in the sun A sunken ship is laughing with scorn And it is bleeding out in its bed: the SEA!

Come, I want to hear your voice And if there´s love left in us Let´s keep it from dying Come, for inside you there is the solution To save the beauty that's left

Let´s make a revolution With the sun as the leader And butterflies as our armies Our banner should be another sunrise and for our goal to make people understand that we have to exchange the swords for roses

(Let´s make a revolution) (While you've still some breath left) (With the sun as the leader) (Keep searching with the wind) (And butterflies as our armies) (Help, for there is barely any time left)

(Come, I want to hear your voice) (While you've still some breath left) (And if there´s love left in us) (Keep searching with the wind) (Let´s keep it from dying) (Help, for there is barely any time left)

click here

Quickbeam 07:34 09 Jul 2019

Metal Xed with Jethro Tull with a hint of baroque...

Different, but I wouldn't buy the album.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Snapdragon 865 delivers processing power for 200Mp photos

Artists fight back against bots stealing their work to sell

Best Apple tech gifts for Christmas 2019

Les meilleures séries Netflix (2019)