Do you like music ? Chapter 3 part 21

Belatucadrus 14:45 07 Mar 2019
Answered

After last weeks stonkingly unpopular bit of metal from India, I've opted for something more melodic from Russia. Will Omnimar engage your enthusiasm more than Bloodywood managed ? Don't know and having skin as thick as the proverbial Rhino I'm not over bothered if it doesn't.

Whatever, it is what it is have a look.

Click Here

Quickbeam 17:16 07 Mar 2019

Annoying phone on hold music to me!

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:28 08 Mar 2019

Found it overly long.

Quickbeam 17:09 08 Mar 2019

You should have hung up sooner!

Forum Editor 12:21 09 Mar 2019

If I see one more fantasy music video filmed in a snowy landscape with an appearance by a howling wolf...

I watched and listened to it for one minute and then, as they News of The World used to say I made my excuses and left.

Belatucadrus 14:11 09 Mar 2019

I've found one of a nude Japanese orchestra playing the Nutcracker suite, I'm sure it would be enormously popular for the fraction of a second before FE removed it and confined me indefinitely to the sin bin. So I'll leave that to your imagination and continue with the more pedestrian stuff.

Quickbeam 16:49 09 Mar 2019
Answer

Can't see that it would be a problem if it's all done in the best possible taste...

Quickbeam 16:59 09 Mar 2019

But it would be interesting to see what H&S precautions the male cellists take...

Belatucadrus 17:12 09 Mar 2019

The band was all female and while all they do is play the music, the fact that they do it in the all together makes the taste question a bit of a moot point.

Somehow very very Japanese.

Quickbeam 17:35 09 Mar 2019

Found it on the first You Tube hit, it's only a small orchestra though, that must be with it being stripped down to the bare basics...

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Hands-on

Best Wacom deals for Easter

iMac 21.5in (2019) review

Comment faire pivoter une vidéo ?