Do you like music ? Chapter 3 part 15

Belatucadrus 16:36 24 Jan 2019
Answered

Not sure who she is but it's a Korean TV station covering a local fashion event. She also does a more than fair job of bashing out a bit of Vivaldi.

Click Here

I'm undecided as to what to post next week, ear splitting Evvey Metul or some irritating musical dross. I will meditate upon it for a few days and then knowing me will come up with something entirely different.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:18 24 Jan 2019

Nice

you'll probably be linking to Tina Guo if you like that sort of music :0)

Belatucadrus 19:19 24 Jan 2019

> probably be linking to Tina Guo

Already did, which reminds me I've been negligent in providing the requested boob content, I will bare this in mind for next week.

Quickbeam 06:01 25 Jan 2019
Answer

The venue looks a bit like an up market Batley Variety Club that uses to attract stars like Shirley Bassey and Tom Jones in the '70s!

No drinks served at the bar while the turns are on...

Forum Editor 11:55 26 Jan 2019

"I will bare this in mind for next week."

Please don't.

Aitchbee 19:40 27 Jan 2019

Pretty sure Belatucadrus was only thinking 'bout the bare necessities, FE.

click here

Belatucadrus 17:49 28 Jan 2019

Pretty sure Belatucadrus was only thinking 'bout the bare necessities

You might very well think that, I couldn't possibly comment.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi 9 Release Date, Price & Spec Rumours

Illustrator Owen Davey on how he's created a successful series of animal-themed children's picture…

MacBook Pro 2019 release date, 16in MacBook Pro news and rumours

Xiaomi Mi 9 : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs