Do you like music ? Chapter 3 part 13

Belatucadrus 09:35 10 Jan 2019
Answered

Well last weeks offering met almost universal disapproval but provoked plenty of comment so I'm going to count it as a success if not an unqualified one.

Which brings us to this weeks suggestion.

Click Here

PS why are so many of the YouTube channels on the suggestion list so utterly and completely irrelevant. Are they using a truly crap algorithm or are commercial interests behind the scene trying to foist this dross on me ?

1]: [click here

Aitchbee 19:50 11 Jan 2019

... so why foist this particular dross on us?

wee eddie 20:43 11 Jan 2019

Interesting

Belatucadrus 21:13 11 Jan 2019

so why foist this particular dross on us?

Because some people find it "Interesting", I certainly did but I've got a soft spot for Harps, Kotos, Guzheng & Yatga. If it's dross you want I can deliver as I've found quite a few excruciatingly bad efforts from across the globe. I'll have a think for next week.

Aitchbee 21:43 11 Jan 2019

I like to the facial expressions of musicians when they play their instruments. This left me cold.

Aitchbee 22:01 11 Jan 2019

sorry, missed out 'clock'.

Quickbeam 06:35 12 Jan 2019
Answer

Well it's different, it is interesting, but... it's more of a Tenko soundtrack than something I'd sit down and listen too for longer than the credits take to roll past.

Quickbeam 06:46 12 Jan 2019

On facial expressions... no one can beat Ron Spark's expressions from the keyboard position!

lasandrabourque 16:01 24 Jan 2019

Hi, a few days ago I saw Bob Moses video, they were on the roof of historical bulding in a sunset and were playing/thinging their music..it was awesome, i don't have link, you can google it

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei MateBook X Pro (2019) review

Inside the redesign of the world's largest computer games platform, Steam

Apple TV Plus streaming service launch, release date and price

Samsung Galaxy Fold : date de sortie, prix et fiche technique