Do you like music ? Chapter 3 part 12

Belatucadrus 14:26 03 Jan 2019
Answered

First music post of the new year, should I pick something uplifting and glorious to gladden the heart and make you view the future with a skip in your step and a tear in the eye ?

Nope, I'll stick with something that more accurately reflects the world of today.

Click Here

wee eddie 14:47 03 Jan 2019

I'm glad to know that pretentious rubbish has not ben left to those of us who grew up in the '70s

john bunyan 15:26 03 Jan 2019

Marginally more cheerful than the lament “Flowers of the Forest “ flowers of the Forest

Aitchbee 17:32 03 Jan 2019

First music post of the new year, ... ah well, things can only get better.

Forum Editor 18:21 03 Jan 2019

"pretentious rubbish"

I couldn't agree more - it's difficult to believe that they can be in any way serious about that.

No points, I'm afraid

Belatucadrus 19:43 03 Jan 2019

No accounting for taste, simply clear I've got it you lot don't. Have no fear I am not made downhearted by yer cloth ears. I will persist in broadening your horizons at least to the point where you scream uncle and surrender.

PS liked the Isla St.Clare track.

Aitchbee 21:22 03 Jan 2019

I will persist in broadening your horizons at least to the point where you scream uncle and surrender.

Ha ha.. it all makes sense! You have set yourself a low bar. There is a method in your madness...

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:24 04 Jan 2019

Not for me this one

Aitchbee 20:52 05 Jan 2019

Another version of "Flowers of The Forest" by The Corries AKA "The Green Fields of France".

click here

Govan1x 21:33 05 Jan 2019

Flicking channels to night and stopped at one with all the hits of the eighties.

And who was the lead singer none other than Bruce Willis.

I have to admit I thought that he was only a film Star I never knew that he could sing.

Have to admit he was pretty good.

Click Here

wee eddie 22:46 05 Jan 2019
Answer

Isn't it lucky that we all appreciate different types of music. If it weren't so, what a boring place the world would be

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Mi Mix 3 UK Review: Xiaomi's Flagship Slides Into The UK

2019's best up-and-coming illustrators

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Comment utiliser une manette PS4 ou Xbox One sur votre Mac ?