Do you like music ? Chapter 3 part 12

Belatucadrus 14:26 03 Jan 2019
Answered

First music post of the new year, should I pick something uplifting and glorious to gladden the heart and make you view the future with a skip in your step and a tear in the eye ?

Nope, I'll stick with something that more accurately reflects the world of today.

Click Here

wee eddie 14:47 03 Jan 2019

I'm glad to know that pretentious rubbish has not ben left to those of us who grew up in the '70s

john bunyan 15:26 03 Jan 2019

Marginally more cheerful than the lament “Flowers of the Forest “ flowers of the Forest

Aitchbee 17:32 03 Jan 2019

First music post of the new year, ... ah well, things can only get better.

Forum Editor 18:21 03 Jan 2019

"pretentious rubbish"

I couldn't agree more - it's difficult to believe that they can be in any way serious about that.

No points, I'm afraid

Belatucadrus 19:43 03 Jan 2019

No accounting for taste, simply clear I've got it you lot don't. Have no fear I am not made downhearted by yer cloth ears. I will persist in broadening your horizons at least to the point where you scream uncle and surrender.

PS liked the Isla St.Clare track.

Aitchbee 21:22 03 Jan 2019

I will persist in broadening your horizons at least to the point where you scream uncle and surrender.

Ha ha.. it all makes sense! You have set yourself a low bar. There is a method in your madness...

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:24 04 Jan 2019

Not for me this one

Aitchbee 20:52 05 Jan 2019

Another version of "Flowers of The Forest" by The Corries AKA "The Green Fields of France".

click here

Govan1x 21:33 05 Jan 2019

Flicking channels to night and stopped at one with all the hits of the eighties.

And who was the lead singer none other than Bruce Willis.

I have to admit I thought that he was only a film Star I never knew that he could sing.

Have to admit he was pretty good.

Click Here

wee eddie 22:46 05 Jan 2019
Answer

Isn't it lucky that we all appreciate different types of music. If it weren't so, what a boring place the world would be

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

How to watch the Huawei Mate 30 launch live: Munich, September 19

Pantone has invented 294 new colours

iOS 13 release date, time & new features

Google Pixel 4 : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs