Do you like music ? Chapter 2 part 8

Belatucadrus 15:55 19 Jan 2017
Answered

Last week my musical offering was put down as a little boring so I’ve re-evaluated the culturaly uplifting pretty tune that I was going to post here and decided a rethink was in order. Having tried humour, heavy rock, blues, acoustic foreign and domestic along with at least one track that frankly defied description, I feel it’s time to up the tempo and get noisy again, remembering that The Slot from Russia went down OK with some of you last year (well one anyway) I decided to check out what else the land of the Rus have to offer so this week I present Amatory.

What can I say about the video if you are remarkably innocent or somewhat prudish you may need to hide behind the sofa. Miley Cyrus eat your heart out, that’s pro grade twerking !

Click Here

Cymro. 16:26 19 Jan 2017

The first time for me to click on one of your offerings Belatucadrus and well to be honest I'm not too sure what to make of it. If I was say 50 years younger or knew something about such music or better still if I was deaf (due respects to those who are) well we will see what other have to say about it.

QuizMan 16:39 19 Jan 2017

My preference is for much softer rock, but I quite enjoyed the drive of the music. Some of the symbolism of the visuals left me bewildered though. Perhaps if I understood the language it might have helped. Thanks for sharing.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:00 19 Jan 2017
Answer

Музыка с укусом

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Far Cry New Dawn preview

Adobe buys Substance Painter and Designer to bring 3D tools to Creative Cloud

How to stop your iPhone, iPad or Mac getting hacked

Comment regarder les Oscars 2019 ?