Do you like music ? Chapter 2 part 8

Belatucadrus 15:55 19 Jan 2017
Answered

Last week my musical offering was put down as a little boring so I’ve re-evaluated the culturaly uplifting pretty tune that I was going to post here and decided a rethink was in order. Having tried humour, heavy rock, blues, acoustic foreign and domestic along with at least one track that frankly defied description, I feel it’s time to up the tempo and get noisy again, remembering that The Slot from Russia went down OK with some of you last year (well one anyway) I decided to check out what else the land of the Rus have to offer so this week I present Amatory.

What can I say about the video if you are remarkably innocent or somewhat prudish you may need to hide behind the sofa. Miley Cyrus eat your heart out, that’s pro grade twerking !

Click Here

Cymro. 16:26 19 Jan 2017

The first time for me to click on one of your offerings Belatucadrus and well to be honest I'm not too sure what to make of it. If I was say 50 years younger or knew something about such music or better still if I was deaf (due respects to those who are) well we will see what other have to say about it.

QuizMan 16:39 19 Jan 2017

My preference is for much softer rock, but I quite enjoyed the drive of the music. Some of the symbolism of the visuals left me bewildered though. Perhaps if I understood the language it might have helped. Thanks for sharing.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:00 19 Jan 2017
Answer

Музыка с укусом

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Book 2: Release date, price and specs

This First Man soundtrack vinyl cover art is exquisitely composed

How to watch Apple’s October 2018 iPad launch

Meilleurs VPN (2018)