Do you like music ? Chapter 2 part 75

Belatucadrus 12:23 17 May 2018
Answered

Back in the day accepted wisdom was that girls couldn't do rock music. I know, Tina Turner, Janis Joplin it didn't seem logical to some of us at the time. Then a couple of groups came steaming out of nowhere all girls and with the musical chops to hold their own, Rock Goddess and Girlschool had attitude to spare and in Girlschool case even managed to dent the chart a couple of times.

Click Here

Subtle it ain't but after recent doses of ethnic and educational tunes I've turned off the "Tasteful" function.

Aitchbee 12:08 18 May 2018

An all-female heavy rock band is a pejorative anathema and basically makes me cringe. What's the point?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:14 18 May 2018
Answer

Rock Chicks :0)

Belatucadrus 22:32 18 May 2018

What's the point?

Same point it should be of any group regardless of gender, "Are they any good ?" Girlschool at Sheffield was one of those gigs where when I trooped into the Polytech the next day, severe headbanging had caused my neck to set solid.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

HTC U12 Plus review: Hands-on

Frida Kahlo's life, art and legacy explored in Google's new giant online collection and app

Best Android emulators for Mac

Comment importer des contacts d’un iPhone à un autre iPhone ?