Do you like music ? Chapter 2 part 72

Belatucadrus 09:47 26 Apr 2018
Answered

Over the last few weeks I've offered a few bits that are either nice or ethnically adventurous. This week I return to something that is neither, all the way from the seventies here's a bit of eavy stuff, volume dials to 11.

Click Here

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:12 26 Apr 2018

Very near the top of my all time rock list :0)

bumpkin 11:44 26 Apr 2018
Answer

Black Betty, that brings back a few memories of younger days. Good choice, we certainly get a wide variety of offerings here.

Aitchbee 16:32 27 Apr 2018

Zeppelin's Black Dog had a similar 'shaky' hidden drug reference/message lyrically.

*Didn't take too long 'fore I found out What people mean by down and out.*

Am I being too deep?

Aitchbee 16:45 27 Apr 2018

... btw, the Zeppelins said it was all about a black labrador which one of 'em owned ... ha ha!

Aitchbee 16:50 27 Apr 2018

... very nice, all the same ;o]

BRYNIT 17:12 27 Apr 2018

You might be interested in where the song originated from CLICK HERE one o the earlier recordings of Black Betty was by LEADBELLY, Blues Legend (1939) CLICK HERE

Aitchbee 20:30 27 Apr 2018

Thanks BRYNIT.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

What to do if you're affected by the Intel Foreshadow flaw

A new magazine aims to educate kids about food with some very edgy artwork

iMac at 20: 10 iMac facts and history in pictures

TV & streaming : comment regarder l’US Open de tennis ?