Do you like music ? Chapter 2 part 7

Belatucadrus 00:44 12 Jan 2017
Answered

Week two of the new year and I have detected in my posts a gender bias, not enough input from the ladies, so I’m going to redress the balance with something a tad more subtle than Motörhead for those of you not intent on self inflicted acoustic shock or tinnitus. Also something far less peculiar than last weeks offering for those with a semblance of musical taste who may have begun to wonder if my continued use of the word Music in the thread title might be in breech of the trade descriptions act.

So here with part of her “The neck is a bridge to the body“ show here's Kaki King.

Click Here

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 09:54 12 Jan 2017
Answer

Not bad a little boring for the first 3 minutes without the visual effects.

Belatucadrus 17:03 18 Jan 2017

a little boring

Hmmm maybe I need to up the tempo a bit ?

Or maybe a lot.

bumpkin 17:52 18 Jan 2017

It reminded me of "Classical Gas" to start with but it never really seemed to burst into life.

Matt. 18:38 18 Jan 2017

Take the letter I of her first name and you have a description of the performance!

dagbladet 19:03 18 Jan 2017

I still don't really get the thread tbh. Yes I like music and I'm aware there are genre out there that I've maybe not come across before but... Like I say I don't get the point. It's harmless enough I suppose.

Belatucadrus 21:15 18 Jan 2017

The point ?

Select from the following

1. An attempt to promote peace love and understanding by enhancing your appreciation of other cultures.
  2. Something to enliven an otherwise dull Thursday and maybe provoke conversation.
  3. Because it amuses me.
  4. All or none of the above.

Answers on a post card please to Mr D Trump, Whitehouse, USA.

Anybody who still doesn’t get the point and doesn’t like any of the tunes, don’t worry about it. My music tastes are weird and getting weirder by the minute. Even now I don’t get it and see no reason why anybody else should either. If you like any of it great, if not no worries life's too short listen to something you do like.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

Les meilleures coques pour iPhone 8 & iPhone 8 Plus