Do you like music ? Chapter 2 part 68

Belatucadrus 15:35 29 Mar 2018
Answered

To spend hours searching the depths of t'internet in order to find exotic new stuff from the far flung corners of the world to expand the minds and lives of forum regulars, or not ?

I decided not, too damned lazy this week.

Click Here

If you want something to represent a foreign culture.

Click Here

Aitchbee 16:54 29 Mar 2018
Answer

Ah, good, honest, down-to-earth entertainment from a fantastic pop group.

And good, honest, down-to-earth entertainment from Japan. [no ball tampering]

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:30 29 Mar 2018

1st did nothing for me

2nd - used to wath this on Channel 4 very many years ago and acutualy won a book on the subject.

Belatucadrus 20:40 29 Mar 2018

Sumo coverage now available online

Click here

The humongous one on the left is Ichinojo from Mongolia, the only slightly less enormous one to the right from Georgia Tochinoshin who won his first championship in January.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ I've got the same book somewhere.

Aitchbee unfortunately they have there own version of ball tampering, the term is Yaocho where for assorted reasons a bout is "fiddled" varies from stable masters trading favours to dodgy brown envelopes of cash.

So there you have another factoid to add to my CV of oddness

1. Likes very loud music
  2. Likes anime
  3. Drives impractical car
  4. Likes Sumo.

1]: [click here

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

TV & streaming : comment regarder le Festival de Cannes 2018 ?