Do you like music ? Chapter 2 part 63

Belatucadrus 09:17 22 Feb 2018
Answered

Ever hear of Witchpop ? I have to admit this is a musical genre that hadn't registered on my radar at all, having stumbled upon it I think there is at least one band creating it that I have found eminently listenable and worth bringing to your attention. From the Netherlands comes Shireen.

Click Here

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:54 22 Feb 2018

Yes quite pleasent listening mixture of folk and rock in an interesting way.

Aitchbee 14:35 22 Feb 2018

Yes, I do miss the sheer joy of prancing about in a wild forest when I was much younger. The video could have been better but overall I like it. I think there were some didgerydoos in this one.

bumpkin 15:28 22 Feb 2018
Answer

I watched it and was about to post until I read Fruit Bats which is exactly my opinion.

Ed Addis 15:39 22 Feb 2018

Prefer proper music myself ...

Belatucadrus 16:22 22 Feb 2018

Prefer proper music myself ..

Define "proper", over the years I've been at this I've linked to all kinds of stuff some proper much decidedly improper. I don't do requests as such but am always looking to expand the musical boundaries. Suggestions as to new fields of musical exploration are welcome. (So long as they don't involve Justin Bieber.)

PS you'll hate next weeks I've decided it's time for some J-pop.

geoff96 22:18 22 Feb 2018

PS you'll hate next weeks I've decided it's time for some J-pop.

Have you been put under some evil kind of spell?

Just shows what can happen when you delve into the pit of musical genre.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Microsoft Surface Book 2 15in review

Illustrator Amy Grimes on how setting up her own eco-brand led to success with clients too

MacBook Pro keyboard issues and other problems

Test : l’enceinte connectée HomePod d’Apple