Do you like music ? Chapter 2 part 59

Belatucadrus 09:31 25 Jan 2018
Answered

Having successfully started to carry out my new years resolution I briefly played around with the idea of continuing the audio shock and awe thing. Fortunately for you I decided to spread it out a bit and put in some good stuff so as not to alienate the viewers.

Click Here

Archie44 18:30 25 Jan 2018

that organ reminds me of count dracula

Aitchbee 16:41 28 Jan 2018
Answer

Thanks for spotlighting the quiet man of original Genesis. The only thing missing was a human voice on this one, so was pleasantly surprised to see and hear Nad Sylvan on some of the other Genesis revisited classics on other clips. It's all good!

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Amazon Prime Day 2018: Best Deals & Launches

The humble pint glass is redesigned from bottoms up by design legend Sir Kenneth Grange

The best Amazon Prime Day Apple deals 2018

Quel est le meilleur antivirus pour Windows ?