Do you like music ? Chapter 2 part 5

Belatucadrus 00:35 28 Dec 2016
Answered

I said I’d indulge my inner barbarian before the year was out. so on this the last music post of 2016 exactly one year since the passing of one of the industries biggest characters and most complete nutter I present Motörhead. If you been living in an isolated outhouse and aren’t up on what they did I’ll quote the man himself, take it away Lemmy:-

"Very basic music - loud, fast, city, raucous, arrogant, paranoid, speed-freak rock n roll. It will be so loud that if we move in next door to you, your lawn will die"

Click Here

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 09:10 28 Dec 2016

Lived his life the same way, 40 yrs of sex drugs and Rock 'n' Roll, surprised he lasted so long, but gave us some good music in the process.

QuizMan 11:32 28 Dec 2016

Not usually my cup of tea, but I must admit I rather enjoyed that. Mind you, I was able to adjust the volume to my liking. Thanks for sharing.

Aitchbee 11:56 28 Dec 2016
Answer

Ah, a nice quiet number from Lemmy! The lead guitarist Brian Robertson who was also a previous member of Thin Lizzy, decided to quit Motorhead cos Lemmy's style was too aggressive for his liking.

Belatucadrus 12:31 28 Dec 2016

That track comes from the album "Another perfect day" which isn't your typical Motörhead CD, largely because as Aithbee says the guitarist was Brian Robertson ex of Thin Lizzy. He introduced a degree of guitar virtuosity that the fans of the time didn't like and his working relationship with Lemmy was somewhat troubled so he didn't stick around long after the album was released.

Now years later people have come around and acknowledge it as a rather superior rock album.

Daisy221 13:21 28 Dec 2016

Yes! I like music too much.

___ Dissertation Help

bumpkin 21:42 28 Dec 2016

* speed-freak rock n roll.*

My days of that have long passed but better than some more recent so called music.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 6T McLaren edition costs more and charges faster

Climate change, War and #MeToo: 'Ugly Truth' Christmas jumpers show the dark side to modern life

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Samsung Galaxy S10 : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs