Do you like music ? Chapter 2 part 26

Belatucadrus 12:43 25 May 2017
Answered

Not a bad view count for last week I wonder which of the clips was the bigger draw, the crazy oriental crew or the jaw dropping idea that people would travel to sit in a venue and watch an entire orchestra do nothing ? By the way just thought I’d mention I have finally completed my first novel, it’s called "500 A4 Sheets", available in loose leaf format at all good stationery stores.

I did say I wasn’t going to do requests but a suggestion was made that maybe it was time for a likeable instrumental track and strange to tell I have a couple in mind. For this weeks offering I’ve decided to stay with Japan but in contrast to the way out modern indeed batshit crazy workings of Dir En Grey I’ve gone for something quite traditional. No vocals but as is my want little subtlety, definitely best appreciated on good audio system capable of winding the bass and volume up high enough to make your dental fillings hum.

Set volume to eleven secure all breakables then

Click Here

Do I like it ?

Hell yes !

Aitchbee 18:08 25 May 2017
Answer

I liked that one too. Reminiscent of John Henry Bonham at his peak. Good luck on your novel.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:01 25 May 2017

Can remember when they were on tour a few years ago

rdave13 16:45 26 May 2017

Will listen tonight via headphones.

rdave13 18:57 26 May 2017

Excellent - although I wouldn't go to one of their gigs. Drums are a nice, umm, beat in-between other various songs. Nice find.

rdave13 21:56 26 May 2017

From Belatucadrus' original link , think this is a good one. 1998.

wee eddie 00:07 29 May 2017

Brought back memories of Sandy Nelson

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?