Do you like music ? Chapter 2 part 18

Belatucadrus 11:03 30 Mar 2017
Answered

This week a bit of Folk-Rock from America. Very melodic by my standards, people that liked the Motörhead or Dazzle Vision clips may find it tame. Those more into tuneful stuff should be relieved and perhaps entertained.

Click Here

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:55 30 Mar 2017

Its everything I hate about American country /rock, sorry.

Belatucadrus 15:43 30 Mar 2017

Well your taste appears to be nearly as bad as mine so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

PS I've got next weeks lined up and you're probably not going to like that either, maybe I'll dig out some デスラビッツ for later.

Forum Editor 16:27 30 Mar 2017

This is wallpaper for the ears as far as I'm concerned. Far better stuff than this comes out of the American country rock genre. This woman, for instance, is the real thing.

Belatucadrus 17:19 30 Mar 2017

One for FE

Click Here

Forum Editor 17:55 30 Mar 2017

Sorry - am I missing something obvious?

Belatucadrus 18:37 30 Mar 2017

Was it not you who admitted to having Nimoy in the LP collection, I can't be bothered to trawl through the history to provide a link so If I'm getting things all of a frazzle my appologies

Forum Editor 18:42 30 Mar 2017

"Was it not you who admitted to having Nimoy in the LP collection"

Not that I can recall. If I did, I was joking.

Aitchbee 18:57 30 Mar 2017

Get Out Of This House

Yes ... must venture out into my verandah [once again] to see how many of my potted plants are still alive. Fingers crossed.

bumpkin 21:00 30 Mar 2017

FE, as soon as I hear someone singing Halleluyah I have my own silver mouse. As for the OP I agree with the Bat.

Belatucadrus 21:13 30 Mar 2017

looks like I've played it way too safe and I'm going to have to crank up the volume and the weirdometer.

Again

Dir En Grey perhaps ?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Microsoft Surface Book 2 15in review

Illustrator Amy Grimes on how setting up her own eco-brand led to success with clients too

MacBook Pro keyboard issues and other problems

Test : l’enceinte connectée HomePod d’Apple