The cost of Passports to Rise in March.

Govan1x 01:14 30 Jan 2018

Just thought that I would put this in in case anyone has to renew there Passport this year.

It seems even if your passport runs out later this year you can still renew it on march at the old price.

Passports

Just in case the news disappears as it sometimes does. The price of a British passport is to rise by £12.50 from 27 March for those applying by post.

Archie44 02:17 30 Jan 2018

I think i need a passport to Plimico

Quickbeam 05:51 30 Jan 2018

I think we may all find a passport to Pimlico advantageous some day...

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:20 30 Jan 2018

Mine was due to run out April 19th but renewed it 2 weeks ago due to pending travel though March and April. Looks like I got lucky for a change.

bumpkin 20:04 30 Jan 2018

How does Pimlico enter the matter.

john bunyan 20:22 30 Jan 2018

bumpkin

Are you too young to remember:

Passport to Pimlico

Read the plot

1]: [click here

Cymro. 11:40 31 Jan 2018

Actually I don't have a passport and never had the need for one still that's my loss I suppose. Mind you I must have saved a few bob over the years because of it. What will happen if a new British passport comes out post Brexit? If you renew now while the passport is still a E.U. one will you have to pay again if and when a new U.K. one comes in?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:43 31 Jan 2018

No the passport is valid for 10 yrs

bumpkin 12:45 31 Jan 2018

Thanks John, I have to admit I had never heard of it before.

Menzie 13:58 04 Feb 2018

With all the tech they are putting in passports it doesn't surprise me.

I have mine in an NFC Blocker to stop it being read unless I absolutely need it to.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

The best smart speaker: Apple HomePod vs Google Home vs Amazon Echo

Augmentation du tabac : les meilleures applications pour arrĂȘter de fumer