CD missing? (Call.........) I wish it was. Do you?

Kase 15:45 05 Oct 2004

I have a number of PC Advisor Mags with various page holes due to an over enthusiastic glue application. I have tried peeling slowly and fast as with a plaster but most times the result is a hole. I would be interested to know how other readers deal with this dilemma.

recap 16:11 05 Oct 2004

This has been aired previously:

click here

Kase 16:40 05 Oct 2004

Hi recap

Just goes to show some things change but not others. Followed your click here, 2 threads in 2002 and 3 in 2003 and still the same dilemma. I wonder if glue manufacturers read Computer Forums or just stick to the subject they know best? Lets hope things get better next year!

Dorsai 17:59 05 Oct 2004

I did notice with my last issue that the dreaded tiscali CD (and they are wasting their time with me, as i am already a customer) had noticably LESS industrial strength glue than usual.

But will have to wait for the next to see if this was a coincidence, or deliberate.

Given the fact that i am a subscriber to this mag, why do they bother putting them in my mag in the first place? I had one least month, 1 the month before that, 1 the month before the month before...........

Sapins 19:01 05 Oct 2004

Love the pun, intended or not :-)

"I wonder if glue manufacturers read Computer Forums or just stick to the subject they know best?"

Peel it off very slowly, never fails with me.

Kase 20:13 05 Oct 2004

Hi sapins
Pun, intended,I am pleased it raised a smile, I have given more thought to this delemma and come to the conclusion it is not the glue that is the problem but the applicator who ever it may be!!
May I suggest a teach in on tenacity.

Somedor
" Peel it of very slowly" You have my attention

Dorsai

The key to marketing is being tenacious

Kase 20:52 05 Oct 2004

Samdor
I apologize for the wrong spelling I will be more
araldite next time

Kase 21:13 05 Oct 2004

FE
As a wordsmith would you on behalf of PCA like to make a cohesive connection to this thread?

kev.Ifty 23:34 05 Oct 2004

If one wishes to CEMENT good relations, then one should STICK to the subject and not PASTE off topic GUNK.

I always ADHERE to the rules especially when trying to help FIX peoples STICKY problems when they are in a JAM.

I'm sure we can form a BOND and UNITE to CONSOLIDATE this forum as the best........

Sorry this is becoming a BIND now.....

Sorry again. I'm going to lay down now before someone mentions BONDAGE

:-0 Kev.

Forum Editor 00:11 06 Oct 2004

No. I wouldn't want to make any connection - I'm about talked out on the subject of Tiscali CDs.

In fact I never want to hear about them again. Some hope........

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

8 brilliant character artists speaking at Pictoplasma 2018

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?