Car breakdown service - any recommendations?

robertm7 14:05 27 Apr 2018

Hello guys, this is the time of the year when I need to have my car insurance renewed. I have a car breakdown cover for a decent price £16.45 a month (Toyota Yaris 2017). I got it from click here am happy with their service but I was thinking maybe there are some other car insurance companies you recommend from your experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I

hastelloy 09:23 30 Apr 2018

Have a look at Money Saving Expert. If you want basic cover the AA is £39 and for fully comp Auto Aid is £48.

Lisa Coffey 14:32 20 Jun 2018

I have a member of the Green Flag for the last 3 years. I would like to say the Green Flag has been excellent on all occasions. I have needed their breakdown recovery service. I have never had a problem with Green Flag and I would recommend them, simply because the service I have always received from them has been magnificent.

oresome 15:19 20 Jun 2018

I've been with Green Flag for a number of years, but have never had need of their service.

The renewal quote always includes a discount for the number of years membership and for not calling them out, but doesn't specify what the discount is.

Applying as a new customer invariably produces a lower quote!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

How to Watch Honor 20 Launch Live Stream

The Best Game of Thrones creative projects inspired by the hit show

MacBook keyboard issues and other problems

Comment télécharger des films sur un iPad sans utiliser iTunes ?