Can't find in Google

  It's Me 15:11 03 Oct 2004

I've tried Google but I find myself going in increasingly large circles. I'm probably asking the wrong questions.

Sorry, I do realise that it has nothing to do with electronics at all, but it is a desperate plea for help.

Granddaughter is with us this weekend, and now, at the last moment as they do, is doing her homework and asked what they call the tongs that are used in chemistry for holding test tubes in a Bunsen burner flame. we feel that they have a special name but we can't remember what it is (55 years ago stuff) Can anyone help please.

  sidecar sid 15:41 03 Oct 2004

Test tube tongs?

click here

  It's Me 15:59 03 Oct 2004

Thank you. A life has been saved.

  VoG II 18:26 03 Oct 2004

Or test tube holder click here

Ah, takes me back...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

8 brilliant character artists speaking at Pictoplasma 2018

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?