Can law about data protection prevent me from send

NtanouEleni 16:53 05 Aug 2019

Can law about personal data protection prevent me from sending photographs of medical documents through mai? I've been trying to send photographs of medical documents attached to an email, but they are not loading, and there is only a red exclamation mark on the attachments. When I converted the files into pdf they were loaded, but the receipient informed me they only got the rest of the mail, but no sign of the attachments. However, any other file - even of the same type or extention - is being sent without any problem. What might have happened?

john bunyan 17:17 05 Aug 2019

Keep to one thread to avoid confusion. Check the size of the attachment; some ISP’s have a limit. If needed reduce JPEG to 72 dpi and . PDF’s send several smaller ones

NtanouEleni 17:23 05 Aug 2019

ok, thank you.

NtanouEleni 17:36 05 Aug 2019

Resizing did not work I'm afraid. Neither pdf nor zip archives. The attachment starts loading, then it stops and I see a red exclamation mark on the place of the attachment plus the message "It cannot be saved as draft" or someting similar (english is not the default language in ny mail).

Forum Editor 18:53 05 Aug 2019

Be careful about sending anything medical by email that personally identifies an individual unless you have a written consent.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The best of Gamescom 2019

Best free Photoshop brushes 2019

Apple TV streaming service: what, where, when and how much

Les meilleurs smartphones incassables (2019)