BT Internet eMail - any others having problems?

wee eddie 09:03 14 Nov 2019
Answered

I have not received any mail for 48+ hours and BT's site says that they are having problems. Does anyone know any more?

I don't suppose that there is much that I can do?

Al94 09:17 14 Nov 2019

Not much help but I'm with BT mail and it's working normally for me.

mrgrumpy 14:07 14 Nov 2019

Hi eddie you are right , I am with bt and this morning thunderbird could not talk to the bt server so like you I went direct to the server and it was displaying a message to say site currently unavailable but its ok now.

If thunderbird cant talk to the server I go directly to the server , ignore the were having a problem message its been up their for years I think they forgot to take it off.

just go to your bt login and hit the email tab on the right but just for the hell of it give it a big slap.

wee eddie 08:44 16 Nov 2019
Answer

Problem solved - Corrupted Log-in Password

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Last Chance: Win an Honor Band 5

Acclaimed illustrator James Jean's comic book past gets celebrated in new book

Best Apple tech gifts for Christmas 2019

Noël (2019) : idées cadeaux & guide d'achat !