Bad things come in Threes!

BT 18:18 05 Jul 2019
Answered

1st disaster. Got up Wednesday morning to find the large Double Glazing sealed unit in my bedroom window had self destructed during the night. The inner pane looked like an old fashioned car windscreen, shattered into several million pieces. Its gonna cost nearly £400 to replace. Chap came to measure up today.

2nd disaster. Just refilled my rice storage jar with 1KG of Jasmine Rice and hadn't fixed the lid properly resulting in about half of it ending up spread all over the kitchen floor and in Kitty's litter tray and food and water bowls.

3rd Disaster. Just waiting for it to happen!

BT 08:46 25 Jul 2019

One benefit of replacing the Laptop is that my new one makes full use of my Virgin 350mbs broadband. My old one only managed 90-100mbs via ethernet cable at best, the new one clocked 385mbs yesterday by Ethernet cable and that was while the boss was watching Prime via the WiFi.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The best of Gamescom 2019

Best free Photoshop brushes 2019

Apple TV streaming service: what, where, when and how much

Les meilleurs smartphones incassables (2019)