asking people what they would like to eat.

carver 12:18 29 Dec 2018

Got a little rant about food, I do all the cooking in the house and it's for 4 adults. my wife, daughter (28) son (24) and myself. It's something I like doing but it's so frustrating at times when you ask what people want and they reply "I'll have whatever" . This is the one answer I don't want, then when you turn round and say , we will have this for tea they then say "don't want that". Sometimes murder springs to mind. Sorry rant over.

KEITH 1955 20:28 24 Jan 2019

my 96 year old mum is set in her ways and has been as long as I can remember , even if you had been given a bang on the head you would know what day it was because of what was for your dinner , sunday joint , Monday Cornish pasty , Tuesday lamb chops etc etc etc...… can you remember the scene in Shirley Valantine when he played hell cos he got egg and chips instead of steak.

THURSEDAY is egg and chips , always has been always will be.

BT 08:52 25 Jan 2019

THURSDAY is egg and chips , always has been always will be.

Not in our house, Wednesday is Egg & Chips day and sometimes a Sausage or Black Pudding added.

onthelimit1 11:43 25 Jan 2019

I do the cooking and try not to repeat a meal within 3 weeks - have a large folder of recipes of meals we've tried and liked over the years, so not difficult.

Forum Editor 11:43 26 Jan 2019

"THURSEDAY is egg and chips , always has been always will be."

I can think of nothing worse than knowing what I am going to eat on each day of the week.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

EE 5G review: How fast is 5G in the UK?

Chiara Luber brings vintage postcards to life in her summery ode to Hepburn and romance

Powerbeats Pro review

Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 4 : date de sortie, prix et fiche technique