Aren't Britain's prisons already crowded without..

ajm 23:36 31 Dec 2008
  Quickbeam 00:31 01 Jan 2009

and you post that?
Happy New Year... see Lauri53's post on the 'in or out tonight' thread... they know how to have a good time in The Valleys y'know:)

sunnystaines 14:15 01 Jan 2009

hang em all. problem solved they may be too dangerous to set free but were are so soft in G.B. the courts will let them out the next day then they will all be sponging benefits of us for life.

why can they not be deported to their country of origin.

Quickbeam 15:13 01 Jan 2009

"hang em all"
But we do need to be absolutely sure they're guilty first... It even seems the evil Dr Crippen could be innocent now click here-

sunnystaines 17:10 01 Jan 2009

the hang em was tongue in cheek but i do think they should go back to their own nations despite the risks they may not get fair treatment.

what we do with them we have enough brain wash extremists of various sorts here already.

Quickbeam 18:50 01 Jan 2009

I wasn't really convinced by the story, I don't know why they bother printing papers on 1st January. The only true story on 1st January will ever be 'revelers get bladered in Trafalgar Square' again...

lotvic 23:15 01 Jan 2009

egapup, Yep that sounds about right.

Condom 11:58 02 Jan 2009

The USA took them to Guantanamo Bay and kept them there. If they are not considered dangerous let them go home or let the USA take them in.

What has this to do with us? They got themselves into this problem by not listening to other countries so let them deal with it.

lotvic 17:34 02 Jan 2009

And I suppose that'll be deemed the politically correct solution ;-[

TonyV 19:23 03 Jan 2009

I doubt the Americans will give us a big contract. I think they still run, as ever, a Buy American policy, and if they make it, they will buy "in house".

Forum Editor 11:25 04 Jan 2009

"the survey that said the white working class are feeling sidelined and discriminated against in favour of imigrants(sic)"

Leaving aside the obvious nonsense about the 'white working class' perhaps you could provide a link to this survey?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: In-depth hands-on

See concept art from groundbreaking video games including The Last of Us, Journey and No Man's Sky

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

Les meilleurs VPN pour Kodi (2018)