are you a grump old man/woman

MJS WARLORD 14:37 21 Oct 2018

Those of you who have read other things I have posted will know I have been a die hard gamer since 1982 , I don't care if people make fun of me its my hobby/pass time and don't intend to stop anytime soon.

I now have another tag #grumpy old man , given to me by my workmates , just for the hell of it I started to make a list of things about life in general that p me off. I typed it all up in Microsoft word , with brief description and a few pictures its 48 pages of A4 , with just print its 34 pages of A4.

I just know somebody is gonna give me some stick for saying the above but , what things in every day life p you off.

Nearly forgot to say I am 63 !

Pine Man 15:03 21 Oct 2018

what things in every day life p you off.

Grumpy Old Men/Women ;-)

Belatucadrus 15:49 21 Oct 2018

are you a grump old man/woman

less of the old, but Yes and I long ago gave up caring what other people think. The strange looks I get as a balding middle aged dude cruising in a convertible playing Japanese metal at high volume have yet to persuade me to act in a manner they deem more appropriate to a man of my age.

Jeremy Clarkson was always afraid or what people would think if they saw him with the roof down. Sad git missing out on one of lifes great pleasures.

Cymro. 15:53 21 Oct 2018

**MJS Warlord what things in every day life p you off. Nearly forgot to say I am 63 !**

How about people who use "p" rather than the perfectly good word "piss". I suppose it is a matter of what is an acceptable word to one may be considered an inacceptable swear word to others.

MJS WARLORD 15:59 21 Oct 2018

I did not use the p word as I was not sure what the forum editor would do because yesterday I had a posting deleted by them

oresome 16:15 21 Oct 2018

cruising in a convertible playing Japanese metal at high volume

I'm not concerned about your age, gender, hair distribution or mode of transport, but why do you think I want to hear your music?

Cymro. 16:16 21 Oct 2018

MJS Warlord I had a posting deleted by them

Yes it's that "them" lot again always at it them are

Belatucadrus 18:40 21 Oct 2018

but why do you think I want to hear your music?

I don't, I do it for my own amusement, not to proselytise. If it discombobulates you, fear not as I generally move quite rapidly ( within legal parameters ) the effect is transitory.

bumpkin 20:32 21 Oct 2018

I now have another tag #grumpy old man

It sounds like a nasty case of MBS to me.

Old Deuteronomy 20:49 21 Oct 2018

I'm a young whippersnapper of 54 and plenty of things piss me off, most of them politicians, from the right and left, both sides of the Atlantic.

My wife has said I am becoming a grump old man.

Old Deuteronomy 20:50 21 Oct 2018

Oh, and another thing, #tags annoy me too.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 6T McLaren edition costs more and charges faster

Amy Cesal's Play-Doh infographics bring fun and colour to datavis

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Modifier un PDF : les meilleurs éditeurs PDF