Anyone for coffee?

john bunyan 18:45 25 Feb 2012

My local Nero coffee bar is a little more conservative. I hope comments are of a strictly censorious nature.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2105339/Laura-Maggi-Le-Cafe-Busty-barmaid-serves-drinks-skimpy-outfits.html?ICO=mostreadmodule

sunnystaines 18:52 25 Feb 2012

A nero has just opened in staines but not like that one.we also have two costas and a starbucks and many cafe places too. cannot see how a small town can support so many.

Aitchbee 19:05 25 Feb 2012

I prefer Colombian 100%, Arabica,black, full-bodied & strong, but gentle... beans.

morddwyd 21:11 25 Feb 2012

Small minded people. small minded customers!

BT 08:27 26 Feb 2012

Reminds me of when a friend of mine went into a Starbucks and was asked "Would you like to try a Brazilian" and replied to a very embarrassed assistant "No, I'll just have a coffee!"

wiz-king 08:30 26 Feb 2012

They must have changed a bit since the 60's! Don't remember the staff looking like that at the Nightingale or Saltbox cafe.

Quickbeam 08:57 26 Feb 2012

Yes, I'd erm, go back to her's for an, erm, a coffee...

She's only harmlessly taking the mocha-ry out of coffee houses.

ordep 10:30 26 Feb 2012

Sunnystaines. Are you going to to update your handle to Sunnystaines on thames;-)

Input Overload 11:28 26 Feb 2012

Storm in a tea (coffee cup). The lady in question seems happy to make a few bob out of it & if people are willing enough to drive miles to see her I can only wonder why.

birdface 11:31 26 Feb 2012

If you have got it flaunt it was the old saying and it is certainly good for trade.

I could even be tempted to go in there for a cuppa.

sunnystaines 14:24 26 Feb 2012

ordep

No This is a big waste of rate payers money having everything changed to include "on thames" the whole farce even reached national TV and papers.

I saw nothing wrong with the ali G image would often stand and watch the filming. In my working days sat on many panels in the council pity too late to have a go re this saga.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iMac Pro review

See iconic duo Smith and Foulkes' epic animation for the BBC's Winter Olympics coverage

iMac Pro review

Idées cadeaux pour geeks et tech addicts