anyone booked to fly BA this summer

sunnystaines 17:41 28 Apr 2010

read this

click here

this suicidal union will not be happy till BA goes bust and all its members go on the dole.

bremner 17:58 28 Apr 2010

The most rude and ignorant staff I have ever flown with.

Hope BA sticks it to them.

ronalddonald 18:22 28 Apr 2010

strikes again is it well now you know and you fly with someone else maybe euroflock

sunnystaines 18:23 28 Apr 2010

Any BA staff on the forum able to give a view on this?

Forum Editor 19:35 28 Apr 2010

I like the airline, I like the fact that the national flag colours are on the tail, and I certainly won't be deterred by talk of strikes.

If they strike, they strike, and like everyone else I'll be annoyed, and make alternative arrangements if I can. What I won't do is plunge into an orgy of gloom and despair over a newspaper article.

My personal opinion is that the real culprits in all this are a relatively small number of staff and some militant union officials. I've seen it all before, in other companies, and it's a tragic situation. We have a national airline of which we could be proud, and it's being systematically destroyed by a few misguided people. Some of those people might well be among the company's management for all I know - I'm not blaming the union entirely. I would be very sad if BA was not around - I've flown in their aircraft many times over many years, and the experience has been largely a good one.

morddwyd 19:40 28 Apr 2010

You have to speak as you find.

I'm afraid I must agree with bremner.

sunnystaines 21:07 28 Apr 2010

last flew BA longhaul jan09 and they were as bremmer said, used to use BA a lot and the service was excellent but the staff have lost the treat customers with respect attitude.

Would like to see them recover again and become a good service. flown with then since the days of the comet,viscount,vanguard,trident and the oneeleven, missed flying in a VC10.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

The art of 'British' pulp fiction

Best password managers for Mac

TV & streaming : comment regarder le Tournoi des Six Nations 2018 ?