Antony Worrall Thompson caution

Armchair 16:26 09 Jan 2012
Answered
  Aitchbee 21:02 09 Jan 2012

He will be able to spend more time with his family...every cloud has a silver lining.

Forum Editor 22:35 09 Jan 2012

AitchBEE

"He will be able to spend more time with his family...every cloud has a silver lining."

There's not much I can say in response to that. In fact there's nothing I can say.

Aitchbee 23:14 09 Jan 2012

FE - in times of stress, you need the support of your close family, and buddies. That's all I inferred.

Armchair 10:11 10 Jan 2012

Well, the topic got some responses (Some of them quite funny. Thanks, FE!)), which is what matters. It's all good for PCA.

The best bit comes from AWT himself, though:-

*Over Christmas, he said, he had personally flambeed every Christmas pudding at his restaurant, which had left him exhausted. *

Great stuff.

Joseph Kerr 16:02 10 Jan 2012

"Anyone who says they are depressed has never suffered from depression".

Clichéd bar-room nonsense.

You are effectively saying no depressed person knows it and, if they do, they would never say it, which is rubbish.

spuds 09:24 11 Jan 2012

If you follow some media reports, you may well see that 'some' celebrities make a regular issue or habit of obtaining goods via 'spare of the moments' none payment. They eventually become well known to the shops and stores involved, and in most cases, a cheque or credit card solves the problem, and the police never become involved. Due to their 'celebrity' status, the companies involved never seem to ban these people, not like they do with other members of the public 'that require treatment'.

With reference to the Forum Editor's comments about Lady Isobel Barnett. I knew her personally as I did her husband Geoffrey. What was reported, and what was actual fact differed slightly?.

Forum Editor 18:12 11 Jan 2012

"I don't think his case was depression or personal problems."

Really? Presumably you must know something that the rest of us don't.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Now On Sale: Price, Specification & Features

Best free Photoshop brushes 2019

Apple TV streaming service: what, where, when and how much

Les meilleurs écouteurs et casques audio Lightning (2019)