Another way to safe the planet perhaps

Cymro. 11:27 19 Nov 2019

BBC link

I suppose it will take a long time for something like this to get in to general use but it seems a good idea to me unless you know differently.

Al94 12:50 19 Nov 2019

Wonder if you can apply it to your butt?

canarieslover 18:40 19 Nov 2019

Al94 - The older you get the more necessary that becomes. It's either that or a bidet.

Belatucadrus 22:22 19 Nov 2019

Maybe we need to add Teflon as a dietary supplement ? Instead of a low friction coating on the bog, especially one that needs refreshing every fifty flushes perhaps they should focus on non stick poop ?

Aitchbee 13:26 20 Nov 2019

I use a little recycled water from wash-hand basin drawn up into a child's water-soaker toy followed by some carefully aims at all target areas in bowl ... no need for anything too fancy ;o)

Flat Earther 03:11 21 Nov 2019

Maybe a toilet brush could also 'safe' the planet, it definitely involves fewer chemicals.

huster12 14:43 28 Nov 2019

Saving a planet is a good idea, but it's a really strange was for me to do it.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Oppo A9 2020 Review

Gorillaz: Reject False Icons review – plenty of music, but where's the art?

New Apple products predictions 2020

Noël (2019) : idées cadeaux & guide d'achat !