another game show ruined by.............

Seth Haniel 09:16 23 Nov 2009

people with too much money and not enough common sense -

phone voting for the wrong reasons

ok it's their money they're wasting - but ruining what could be have been 'good' entertainment

Latest case Jordan

Quickbeam 09:21 23 Nov 2009

Technotiger 09:57 23 Nov 2009

I second that!

canarieslover 10:14 23 Nov 2009

That all depends on your definition of 'good', doesn't it??

Seth Haniel 10:33 23 Nov 2009

Not that i am a fan..
but three programs
'Stricktly come Dancing - X Factor and I'm a celebrity all have lost their best acts or performers by the stupid voting of the populace with a grudge against a person or judge rather than the stars ability

Quickbeam 10:41 23 Nov 2009

birdface 10:46 23 Nov 2009

You are quite right.
Its not right but i suppose the only way that they will get the message is for people to stop phoning.
It's just a money grabbing ploy and unfortunately those that do phone cannot see that.
It should be banned for all programs and not just the ones that you have mentioned.

peter99co 11:02 23 Nov 2009

We should get the public to vote for the three political parties in a game show called Yes Prime Minister to see who they want to take over.

A top prize could be a ticket out of the country for the biggest loser.

Kevscar1 11:10 23 Nov 2009

Maybe we should have a Eurovison President Contest.

and the English candidate gets Null points

Seth Haniel 11:55 23 Nov 2009

I saw an article last week where people were going to a site on-line where they could vote for free which could lead to all sorts of problems. Legit voters could claim hteir money back etc,.

Quickbeam 12:02 23 Nov 2009

"Eurovison President Contest."
We'd probably get an Irish president then. They have a good record of winning Eurovision because they are one of the least hated countries in Europe:)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

Creative studio Omnibus' brand identity for We Said Enough fights back against sexual misconduct

WWDC history: Apple's product launches since 2005

Espace de stockage : comment libérer de la mémoire sur votre iPhone ?