Alcatraz; last in series or what ?

p;3 15:57 07 Jun 2012

Alcatraz series;what is going on ?

I note this 'series' and it now says this episode today is the last in the series?

The last episode I saw got Rebecca ( the Detective)shot and I note the TV Trailer says that today is the last in the series

If so are there more episodes as , if it ends with the detective shot them how is that a series ending and how does that solve the plot of the '63's

Plus the series listing does not say anything about her getting shot but that she finds who killed her partner; but what about what the Warden was up to and the three keys to the secret basement etc?

lotvic 17:09 07 Jun 2012

You may never find out. Your link says that "13 - Rebecca finds the man who killed her partner. Note: This is the series finale, following the show's cancellation"

lotvic 17:19 07 Jun 2012

Or you might find out when you watch it..... I won't post a link to the spoiler and don't you dare try to find it ;-)

Aitchbee 20:36 08 Jun 2012

My girlfriend is going to visit that ex-prison in 2014 on a-once-in-a-life-time holiday to New York with her pal...I hope they keep them in and throw away the keys! Only kiddin'.

Shopgirl 17:16 10 Jun 2012

AitchBee maybe your girlfriend will meet a tall dark handsome man over there in New York. And stay there lol

john bunyan 18:27 10 Jun 2012

AitchBEE

As Alcatraz is on an Island in San Francisco Bay, she will have a long trip from New York to get there. Did you tell her it was in NY? It is over 2500 miles as the crow flies and nearly 3000 miles by road from New York.

Aitchbee 19:59 10 Jun 2012

john bunyan - thanks for that. I was mis-informed...will pass on that 'Long Distance Information' to my girlfriend.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Turn a photo into 16-bit pixel art

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Comment suivre le parcours du père Noël ?