about salt free water softeners

bumpkin 22:20 26 Nov 2018

Do any of you know anything about salt free softeners or have experience of them. I ask because I have had a salt one in the past for many years until it developed an incurable leak on its manifold. Very good but required constant checking of the salt level and topping up. Tried electronic conditioners for the last 6yrs or so and they are OK but not the same. Having done some research there seems to be pro’s and con’s on the saltless ones. I also found out that the newer salt ones use far less salt than the earlier models. I just wondered if any of you have any experience of softeners or comments on them. I do live in a hard water area.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 6T McLaren edition costs more and charges faster

Diversity is improving in branding - but there's still a way to go

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Les meilleurs sacs à dos pour ordinateur portable