Zoostrom - ebuyer

ba2dmi 15:03 25 Dec 2008

Hi

i have just received my new zoostorm pc for xmas i started the computer typed the first bit of my serial key then it jumped to the next page of choosing a username etc and a password - used the same password that i always use. when it comes to logging on it says my password is wrong. i have tryied to recover using the factory settings but the option is not avalible in the advanced boot section any ideas?

no disc's came with the product.

crosstrainer 15:19 25 Dec 2008

You need to look at the new machines login......Probably blank (in other words in the manual )

then post back for change

Graham. 15:47 25 Dec 2008

Just leave the password blank.

ba2dmi 15:51 25 Dec 2008

thats the thing i cannot get passed the password log on the machines keeps saying my password is wrong. this is why im ring to restore it! any ideas how i can rstore it? to factory settings

Graham. 17:19 25 Dec 2008

So it says it's wrong if you leave it blank and click OK?

ba2dmi 17:25 25 Dec 2008

i have tried to leave it blank then prss ok justsays the password you have entered is wrong! tis is after i have completed setting up the administrator account mind!

any ideas on how to find the partition?

crosstrainer 05:51 26 Dec 2008

If nothing in the manual, contact Zoostorm.

Only way out of it unless:

Try "user" without the quotes.

Graham. 13:06 26 Dec 2008

Can you get into BIOS?

ba2dmi 14:41 26 Dec 2008

Hi

i have found the restore factory settings in the manual but the option it describs is not avaible i think they must have missed it off when they set it up! ill have to contact zoostorm via ebuyer

Graham. 16:13 26 Dec 2008

Contact Ebuyer. They're like lightning these days. They will send a courier to pick up the PC and deliver a new one.

ba2dmi 14:07 27 Dec 2008

cheers graham!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Inside the iMac Pro - Apple's most powerful Mac yet

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?