Zoostorm Stormforce Gaming PC SSD?

Emzy0705 20:40 31 May 2019

Hi, I'm fairly new to using gaming PCs, and I was wondering before I purchase this one, would you be able to add a SSD.

PC Details

Zoostorm Stormforce Onyx AMD Ryzen 3 Processor, 8Gb RAM, 1Tb Hard Drive, Gaming PC With AMD Vega Graphics.

Thank you

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:22 31 May 2019

Which one click here none of then look particulaly like gaming PCs

wee eddie 22:44 31 May 2019

FB - Zoostorm have a separate Gaming website. The Stormforce Onyx.you mention, has on-board graphics, which will considerably limit its gaming capabilities.

Also, this is an older model. All the new ones have Ryzen 5 Processors, so you'll be playing games at their simplest settings. A graphics card would make more sense for games and movie manipulation, but it would be great for almost anything else

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Mi A3 Review: Hands-on

Can you trademark a moving image?

Best free iPhone games 2019

Les bons plans audio (2019)