ZoneAlarm 5.1 Update Available

spuds 11:04 01 Oct 2004

Appologies if this as already been notified. There is a new update via click here

spuds 21:50 01 Oct 2004

Since I downloaded this update, I have had a mystery yellow triangle with qusetion mark appear on my taskbar. This seems to come and go at random. When I click on it, the triangle vanishes only to return a few moments later. Clicking on the symbol goves no indication as to what it is.

I have run all my safeguard and security devices , but all are showing clean. Perhaps further investigations are required!.

spuds 21:52 01 Oct 2004

qusetion=question

spuds 11:09 02 Oct 2004

After rebooting a couple of times, and re-running all the other safety/safeguard devices, the little yellow triangle as vanished.Strange how this object appeared soon after the ZA update, so I will need to keep my eye on this, should it re-appear.Everything now seems back to normal.

spuds 10:04 05 Oct 2004

Thought the gremlin had gone away, but this morning the little yellow triangle returned. A couple of re-boots and it as gone back into hibernation!.

Strange, as this problem only occurred since the new ZA update. Looks like I will need to do further checks, which so far have proved negative as to the cause of the yellow triangle peril.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Book 2: Release date, price and specs

Adobe's groundbreaking prototypes of new features and apps for Creative Cloud

When is the next Apple event?

Test : le Samsung Galaxy A9