Youtube Help

TomoG 12:58 21 Apr 2008

Hi, i am having problems watching video's on youtube, a week ago it was telling me that i had to download a newer version of Adobe Flash Player which i did and ever since then i have been having problems viewing them. Say for example a video is 3 mins long. It plays for a minute until it catches up with the red thing going across and then stops, if i want to watch some more i have to move the ticker at the bottom forward 20 seconds and it plays again for another minute before it stops again.

Does anyone know what i can do?

Thanks for your time!

TomoG 00:51 24 Apr 2008

Hi guys, i have tried everything that you have suggested but to no avail. The problem started when i switched over to wireless and i am now starting to wonder whether it might be the connection as i have had problems with MSN Messenger which signs me out after few mins and when i try and listen to a radio station online it stops to buffer every so minutes. I am currently on my laptop but it has also started to happen on my main PC. Does anyone have any tips? My broadband provider is Virgin Media (NTL) and my wireless router is made by Belkin if that is any help.

Cheers

danielb6611 12:53 24 Apr 2008

Hi TomoG
i had the same problem as you did but it only happend on certain videos and it is very annoying
i fiddled about with the ie addons for a bit and it still didnt work properly so i rebooted my computer and most of the videos started to work

alanwebber 12:55 24 Apr 2008

Every day I post a video on youtube and I want my page to show the latest 9 videos (the number you can show on that page) so each day I need to go to Organize and delete all form my grid and add them back to include the new one and delete the oldest.

There must be some way to make this happen automatically as I would guess that most people want their latest posts featured at the top of their grid and at least all the newest in the list.

Can someone help?

Thanks a lot

TomoG 08:37 25 Apr 2008

Hi Daniel it is very annoying and i can watch videos under 30 seconds full but anything above is a nightmare!

alanwebber 18:29 25 Apr 2008

ok - -this one is titled youtube help so seemed like the correct place as mot forums do not want people to start new threads when one already exists

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

8 brilliant character artists speaking at Pictoplasma 2018

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?