1. Start Outlook.
2. On the Tools menu, click E-mail Accounts.
3. Click Add a new e-mail account, and then click Next.
4. Click Additional Server Types, and then click Next.
5. In the Additional Server Types box, click Microsoft Office Outlook Connector for MSN, and then click Next.
6. In the Microsoft Office Outlook Connector for MSN dialog box, type your name and your Microsoft .NET Passport e-mail address and password in the appropriate boxes, and then click Sign In.
7. Click OK when you receive the message that the e-mail account that you added does not start until you restart Outlook.
8. Quit and then restart Outlook.