Here's a rundown of what happened:
1) At first all devices suddenly stopped being able to connect.
2) Then, phones and iPad could connect but only to the main router.
3) The mac on the 1st floor now connects.
4) Mobile devices can connect to both main router and wifi extender now.
5) PC on 2nd floor cannot connect to either main router or the wifi extender (yellow triangle but wifi is detected).
Any help appreciated.
Uninstall and reinstall the diver where you have the yellow triangle.
I'm looking at the driver on this site:
click here never seen a driver like this.
It's all in text and I'm very confused about how to install it.
Managed to uninstall then reinstall
'Intel (r) Ethernet connection (2) i219-v'
And my wireless network adapter too in device manager. No change.
If you gave system restore running, restore to a time when all worked on the 2nd floor PC,
That did it! Thanks for saving me again!
You are getting good at this !
Many people - me included - have spent many happy hours looking for faults without thinking of system restore.
PS Could you tick your threads as answered - pretty please ?
This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.
FIFA 19 review
Design a vector map packed with creatures and landmarks
iPhone XS vs iPhone X: What is the difference?
Comment désactiver la lecture automatique des vidéos sur Chrome ?
© Copyright 2018 IDG UK. All Rights Reserved.