Yahoo Mail Forgotten Password

flyinghaggis 18:35 11 Jan 2017

I have two yahoo email addresses one of which I know the password to but it requires that it sends a confirmation code to my other email address of which I have forgotten the password to. I changed the second address password on the advice of yahoo but for the life of me I cannot remember it.

I have tried various password recovery softwares - to no avail. Both these addresses are dependent on each other for confirmation and I do not have any other way to access the accounts - i.e. tel no. etc.

My question... does a magazine, forum contributer have a contact email address or telephone number for yahoo mail I can use in an attempt to resolve this issue?

difarn 18:45 11 Jan 2017

Have you tried resetting password using the Sign-in helper which gives you the option of having an account key sent to a mobile?

click here

flyinghaggis 19:19 11 Jan 2017

I have exhausted all of the sign-in helper options - the mobile option only works if you have set it up previously - which I haven't.

difarn 19:25 11 Jan 2017

Have you tried the reset password with other options?

flyinghaggis 19:34 11 Jan 2017

Yes. As previously stated I have exhausted all of the sign-in helper options. I have been trying for several months to find a solution without success. Hence, contact a computer magazine in the hope that they will have contact information i.e. email or telephone number that the general public won't have access to.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:02 11 Jan 2017

tried here?

click here

wee eddie 00:18 12 Jan 2017

I suggest that you ditch them. Seems to me that you have been too clever by half.

What you appear to have created is a loop which is closed if you lose any of the entry points

flyinghaggis 08:13 12 Jan 2017

@fruit bat - don't you read the posts before commenting? @ wee eddie - yes, but there should still be a point of contact don't see why I should ditch them - the company isn't mythical it is a physical entity with staff who themselves need to contact each other, why then is it so difficult for joe public to contact the webmaster/administrator to reset what to me are important accounts one of which I have had since yahoo first set up back in the day.

difarn 08:50 12 Jan 2017

Have you tried the route highlighted under item 6 in this article where you create another e-mail account other than Yahoo?

click here came across this number. Any help?

click here

I

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Officially Launches In The UK

Moving Brands on 20 years of bringing life to brands - and keeping their brand socially responsible

Mac mini 2018 review

Les meilleurs écouteurs et casques Bluetooth (2018)