XP Home Crah an Burn

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 12:15 23 Feb 2004

Hi i have xp home and every so often explore will freeze,say when i click to open my docs or really just any time i try to click something i looked in the system logs and it tells me 2 things 1.Za Truevector sevice was stopped restarted and the zalog txt file was corrupt and deleted from a temp file,2. that the shell stoped suddenly and was restarted ie:explorer i followed the links to the Help site and all it says is there is no need for action on the users part,but i would like to pin down the cause its getting annoying,when it restarts some of the task bar icon dissapear including sometimes my connections icon and when i restart i get program not responding connections tray and i have to end it but then windows doesnt restart properly i have to reset,any ideas?

Regards.

Satmansq 12:26 23 Feb 2004

A description of your PC would help, as it may be a hardware problem rather than software

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 12:30 23 Feb 2004

XP Home,1800XP cpu, 512 ddr ram,dx9,all patched and updated,ZA Pro,AVG 7,Spybot,adaware,spywareblaster,Trojan scanner,IE6,OE6,G-force4 graffix creative sound,lots of games and other stuff,anything else u need let me know.

Reagrds.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Turn a photo into 16-bit pixel art

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?