xodo pdf files not printing

conrail 09:56 26 Oct 2018

Hi guys, hope I have the right forum, not sure if I should be posting here of in Windows forum, I am using windows 10 home, open office, a cannon iP7200 series printer and Xodo pdf program, printing wirelessly is not a problem but recently I find that I cannot print PDF files and I have a number of files, each about 6 pages long, I need to print out for a local group, I haven't printed PDF files for a while but I am sure I could do it before, can somebody please help and advise me as copy and paste into open office is hard work, I have to reformat each paragraph so all help and advice appreciated

lotvic 17:40 26 Oct 2018

Is this click here how you are trying to print from xodo? Which part fails?

conrail 18:50 26 Oct 2018

Thanks lotvic I have been trying your method and also ctrl P, I get the printer icon on the taskbar but nothing happens also the printer icon when hovering over it shows 0 document(s) pending, googling before posting here advises using the charms bar but I don't have the charms bar

wee eddie 18:55 26 Oct 2018

The Icon on the Desktop is a just a Shortcut. Click on it and see what happens

lotvic 20:25 26 Oct 2018

Did you try Method 2:

1. While viewing a document, With a mouse, right-click anywhere on the document.
  2. Select More (at top right the 3 dots ...)
  3. Select Print.
  conrail 21:41 26 Oct 2018

thanks wee eddie, nothing happens, thanks again lotvic, I did try method 2 and again nothing, the strangest thing is the document I am trying to print is 4 pages, the group I belong to meets for lunch once a month and I have the menu on my pc in PDF format, I tried to print that and it has printed, this is only one page but trying the 4 page document wont print at all, I was wondering if a different pdf format will print, I am downloading adobe acrobat to see if that will print the document

conrail 21:51 26 Oct 2018

hi guys, document has printed using adobe reader so it must be a problem with Xodo but no idea on why it printed the one page document

lotvic 10:28 27 Oct 2018

Very strange :) but at least you've now got a print-out.

conrail 15:24 27 Oct 2018

yes, very strange, so thank you lotvic and wee eddie for your help and advice, I appreciate it

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Officially Launches In The UK

Game of Thrones' Emilia Clarke spoofs all your favourite stock photo clichés

MacBook Air 2018 review

Comment supprimer un compte Facebook ?