Wrapping text round a picture in XP Word?

  [DELETED] 17:19 31 Jul 2003

Does anybody know how to position a picture (photo) on a page so that the text is alongside it? I used to be able to do it in Word 2000, but in XP I don't get the little box coming up asking how I want it formatting.

It was just a little box with about 6 options, one was a text box with a dog in it? If I clicked on that I was able to mve the box where I wanted it and the text would just adjust itself.

How do I do it?


  [DELETED] 17:25 31 Jul 2003

Right click the picture, select Format picture, Layout tab.

  Taff36 17:25 31 Jul 2003

Go to the format picture> Layout> advanced tab. There unclick "move picture with text" and then select your wrapping style. (The little doggies)

You will now find that you can move & resize & even rotate your picture and wrap text around it.

  [DELETED] 17:33 31 Jul 2003

Thanks Guys!!!

I knew I was stupid, but that was really frustrating me!


This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Microsoft Surface Book 2 15in review

How to create explosive dance music graphics

When is the best time to buy an iPhone?

Quel antivirus gratuit choisir pour un PC ?