Would anyone know where to find

  slowhand_1000 10:45 09 Dec 2003

an image scroller like the one here click here

Someone has asked me if I can put something similar on their site for them. I initially was going to use Photoshops Web Photo Gallery. But after they saw the demo in the link above.........

I have trawled the internet without much success. The only ones I have found you have to buy. Due to limited costs they were looking to see if there's any free ones available.

If required I can use a friends pc that has Flash installed, should that be the way to go. Though it would have to be something simple to get my head round.


  Taran 11:05 09 Dec 2003

Try click here and run a search for scroller and image scroller and select JavaScript from the drop down list of languages to search in.

There are a few but I'm not sure if any will be exactly what you want.

I'll have a hunt around in the meantime and see if I can come up with anything suitable.

  slowhand_1000 12:23 09 Dec 2003

Thanks for the link Taran.

I found a couple of similar ones in the Flash section, though I'm not to sure if they are what he wants. I will have a look at them later to see if I can get my head round them.

I will leave this open just in case anything else pops up.


  slowhand_1000 14:30 10 Dec 2003

Those I found are not what he wanted. So it looks like he will have to have the Photoshop one.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Nintendo Labo review: Hands-on

The best smart speaker: Apple HomePod vs Google Home vs Amazon Echo

Les meilleurs SSD (2018)