Word Wrap in MS Word

  Duncanf 10:51 01 Jun 2007

I'm working on a booklet and want to write text round a picture.
Can someone please tell me how to word wrap text round a picture in Word?
Thanks in anticipation.

  fitshase 10:52 01 Jun 2007

Right click on the picture and select Text Wrapping.

Choose the type of wrapping you want and click OK.

  Duncanf 10:57 01 Jun 2007

Thanks, fitshase, but I'm not getting that option in the drop down menu. I'm using Office 2000 version

  Eric10 11:00 01 Jun 2007

Click on the picture and you should get the Picture Toolbar. click here for more help.

  Duncanf 11:02 01 Jun 2007

Thanks folks!! Perfect combination of solutions.
Problem fixed.

  VoG II 11:02 01 Jun 2007

Right click > Format Picture > Layout tab.

  Duncanf 11:04 01 Jun 2007

Thanks VoG™. Problem fixed seconds before your posting! Thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

The art of 'British' pulp fiction

Best password managers for Mac

TV & streaming : comment regarder le Tournoi des Six Nations 2018 ?