Word help?

  roygbiv 15:01 20 Apr 2004

Simple question (for someone)

How can i uder line a word TWICE. i know how to use the underline button..

  Lozzy 15:06 20 Apr 2004

Open Word then View then Tool bars then customize then commands tab then Format and scroll down till you see double underline then drag it to your tool bar then close the dialog box down and job done..

  Kate B 15:27 20 Apr 2004

I would respectfully suggest that underlining a word twice is typographical overkill ...

  scotty 15:36 20 Apr 2004

In Word 2000 the option is available under Format Font.

  Taff36 15:39 20 Apr 2004

And dozens of other typographical overkills Kate B - look at the double wavey lines !!!

  roygbiv 17:25 20 Apr 2004

Thanks so far. I will pass on the info to a relative. Alan

  Kate B 13:41 22 Apr 2004

Yeah, Word has many ways to offend the eye! I'm a newspaper journalist and very aware of typography.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

8 brilliant character artists speaking at Pictoplasma 2018

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?