wireless connection

  treblebob 21:32 25 Jan 2007

ive got a speed touch 576 router and need an adaptor for wireless internet connection. but confused about what i need!
can anybody advise on the best adaptor?

  ed-0 22:53 25 Jan 2007

For a laptop, use a pcmcia wifi adapter like
click here

For a full tower system either a

PCI WiFi card that fits inside the computer

click here

or the easiest a usb plug in Wifi device, commonly know as dongles click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei MateBook X Pro review: Hands-on

The art of 'British' pulp fiction

Best password managers for Mac

TV & streaming : comment regarder le Tournoi des Six Nations 2018 ?