wired network want to go part wireless

  howard60 18:27 27 Nov 2004

you will need a wireless hub/switch/router to install into your system and a wireless card to attache to your laptop and all should then work ok.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Book 2: Release date, price and specs

This First Man soundtrack vinyl cover art is exquisitely composed

How to watch Apple’s October 2018 iPad launch

Meilleurs VPN (2018)