Windows XP Photo Printing Wizard

Gary 21:37 18 Mar 2003

I have just upgraded to Windows XP. I have been experimenting with the Photo Printing wizard and have been able to print out photographs at standard sizes with multiple images per sheet. However, I would like to add a print size to those which are currently available (4"x5.4" with 4 per sheet). Can anyone tell me if and how I can do this?

MAJ 23:33 18 Mar 2003

Not sure if you can add that layout to the wizard or not, Gary, but you could do it in Word, if you have that.

Gary 11:05 19 Mar 2003

I do have Word so I can do it that way - but it's a real pain having to lay photographs out on sheets to print them if you've got 50+ to print off. The Windows Photo Printing wizard is a really good idea but it would be even better if I could add my own print sizes.

I was wondering whether anyone knew of any free/shareware add ons to the program that would allow me to do this? Failing that, does anyone know of a "suggestions box" for Microsoft somewhere on the Internet where I could make this suggestion?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iMac Pro review

Illustrator of witty, relatable Instagram comics Julia Bernhard touches on our humble moments

iMac Pro review

Quelle est la meilleure application de podcast pour Android (2018) ?