I am having trouble with the Windows Vista Update Service.More often than not, the service returns the error code 0x80070003.I have searched the microsoft site and carried their recommendations of removing all files in the 'Data Store' folder. But it doesn't work.I have tried to install SP1, but it returns the same error code.Please helpThanks
Are these the instructions that you have complied with - fully? click here
Thanks PineMan, yes I have.There are two entries on the Microsoft Site.One says to remove the 'DataStore' folder within the 'Software Distribution' folder of the Windows Directory.The other says to remove the whole 'Software Distribution' folder.I have tried both.... still no affect.
There are loads of threads about this on the Windows Vista: Community Discussion Groups. Might be worth having a look through them. Communityclick here
There is this as well click here
This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.
Samsung Galaxy S9 review
Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 and 32 review – hands-on
Best Mac video editors
Idées cadeaux pour geeks et tech addicts
© Copyright 2018 IDG UK. All Rights Reserved.