windows update 1803 changed this.....

MJS WARLORD 11:11 07 May 2018

I recently put the windows update 1803 on my 3 pc's , you will know if you did the update because after restart you get asked questions on how you want Microsoft to monitor your activity.

On one of my pc's when it got to desktop the screen had removed my picture and changed to a black screen. Shortly after this I was doing an email and the @ key plus a few more symbols had changed position , the update had changed to pc to us English.

For those of you who may not know how to fix it do the following.

In search box press the letters LAN and you see an icon for languages and region appear , click on it. In the middle of the screen you will see a tab showing English (us). If you cannot pull the tab down to show English (uk) you will see an option to install it.

When you do a restart you sort it out it will take a while for windows to reset everything that you use to type something into.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

HTC U12 Plus review: Hands-on

Frida Kahlo's life, art and legacy explored in Google's new giant online collection and app

Best Android emulators for Mac

Comment importer des contacts d’un iPhone à un autre iPhone ?